Cochin, Kerala

Today i received my Thermostat.It is good,Definetly the Price is Very good and attractive comparing to the other brands of same specifications.The product was delivered within 4 days,if you are planning to buy please goahead.

Popular thermostat brand in the Middle East delivering low cost and durable modulating thermostat. There are a lot of varieties of digital touch screen thermostat to choose as per your needs and beauty concepts. The thermostat price starts from 64 AED or 17.4 USD. This is definitely an unbelievable price because a customer has to pay double or triple amount to buy the same room thermostat from other competitors of Trueway.

This person wrote the review because of "good product and working well. price is comparatively very low." of trueway fze thermostat from Trueway Fze and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Trueway Fze to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Trueway Fze for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Trueway Fze?

Comments